StablWall™ will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us.
Thank you for visiting the StablWall™ web site. StablWall™ is committed to protecting your privacy and will collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. Such information is securely stored within the StablWall™ private network. Some information may also be shared with StablWall™ business partners and other organizations and individuals with which StablWall™ has established a strategic alliance or other contractual relationship. The primary purpose behind the sharing of information is to better the services being provided to you by StablWall™ and by the organizations and individuals for which StablWall™ has established contractual relationships. Information will also be used to improve StablWall™ sales, marketing, and business development efforts.
How we handle information about your visit to our site
If you read or download information, we automatically collect and store:
- the requested web page
- the domain from which you access the Internet (e.g. compuserve.com)
- the date and time you access our site
- status of the request (e.g. success or failure)
- the type and version of your web browser (Netscape, Explorer, etc.)
- the operating system (Windows, Mac, Unix, etc.) of the machine running the web browser
Links and disclaimers